We are Open For Business!
As of May 4, 2020, our Nashville and Memphis practices have re-opened for all cosmetic surgery patients. This means that in-person consultations with our plastic surgeons are once again available, subject to our enhanced safety protocols outlined below.
In addition, we offer virtual (video) consultations upon request. Simply indicate your preference when you contact us and we will set up your remote consultation with our plastic surgeon.
Living with the threat of Coronavirus requires vigilance and careful planning to keep you as well as our employees safe. This requires certain responsibilities from us as well as our patients.
We have always observed a set of strong everyday medical practices:
- Daily sanitation of spaces and tools
- Safe disposal of single-use items
- Sterilization of re-usable equipment
- Stringent hand-washing rules
In addition, we have implemented the following measures:
- Sanitation of door handles, light switches, reception area, and lobby furniture throughout the day
- Availability of hand sanitizer (over 60% alcohol) for patient and staff use
- Daily body temperature checks for all employees
- Body temperature checks for patients before consultation or treatment
- Waiting area limited to one patient at a time
- Patients can bring no more than one other person
- All staff including non-medical staff will wear face masks at all times
- Mandatory mask use by patients; masks made available to patients upon arrival as needed
We ask that you reschedule your consultation or procedure if within less than 14 days of your appointment you:
- Exhibit any symptoms such as fever, chills, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of sense of taste/smell
- Have had contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 yourself
- Have any other reason to suspect that you may have been exposed to COVID-19
Previous COVID-19 Updates
April 3, 2020: 10 Tips for Staying Safe from COVID-19
March 16, 2020: What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe