You might think that plastic surgery is out of your reach because of the price. But achieving your body contouring goals is attainable with medical financing.
Don’t know if you qualify for a payment plan? Then lets’ find out!
- Get your FREE credit score (Credit Sesame and CreditKarma are two good options). You will be asked to provide some basic information and create an account, but this will not negatively impact on your credit score.
- A credit score in the lower 600s or higher generally qualifies you for credit from most of our lenders. You’ll have a choice of interest-free credit (12-month plans) and fixed financing rates (24-90 months).
- Click on any of the below lenders to start your application.
- If you don’t get approved, you might try a different provider – each varies slightly in its credit score cutoff. Another option is to reapply using a co-applicant with a higher credit score and add yourself as an authorized user on the account.
- Once approved, schedule your consultation and bring your account information to begin your surgery process as soon as possible.
What Is a Deferred Interest Payment Plan?
A deferred interest payment plan allows you to spread out payments for your medical procedure over the course of 12 months. Interest charges only apply if you seek longer-term (24-60 month) financing or if you exceed the 0% interest promotional period.
We offer several types of medical financing, including 12-month interest-free financing plans, through the following lenders: Momnt, PatientFi, Alphaeon, CareCredit, and United Medical Credit.
We strongly encourage you to get pre-approved before your consultation with a plastic surgeon. If you have trouble getting the application process started, make sure you check your credit score. Provided it is at least 600, our consultants will help you process your claim in-office.
What is Credit Card Financing?
In addition to financing through one of the above options, we accept all major credit cards at NuBody Concepts.
Some credit card companies offer zero percent financing for periods as long as one year. If your provider offers such terms, the easiest way to finance your procedure may be to simply use your credit card.
If you have any preliminary questions about financing your procedure, please send us an information request using the form on this page, and our medical consultant will contact you.