Treating the Root Cause of Cellulite
As many as 90% of women have cellulite. And yet, treating cellulite is one of the most neglected areas in plastic surgery.
But not anymore! We are excited to introduce Avéli™ at our Nashville location. It is the long-term solution to cellulite you’ve been waiting for!
Avéli® is the first procedure of its kind that targets the root cause of cellulite: the bands that connect your skin to the underlying tissues. Your skin is tethered to deeper tissues by so-called septa – fibrous bands that can pull down on the skin too tightly, thereby causing the dimpled surface that we refer to as cellulite. It is most prevalent in women, especially on thighs and buttocks.
Does Avéli work?
How Avéli Removes Cellulite
- Your surgeon identifies the depressions you want to target by drawing on your skin.
- Under local numbing, he guides the Avéli™ device under the skin to the targeted dimples.
- He identifies the culprit septa bands and triggers their release.
- He is able to verify the release of each band in real time.
- This is repeated for all remaining depressions; procedure takes up to 1 hour.
- You go home and back to your regular activities with no downtime.
Reduce Your Cellulite with Avéli: as Easy as 1-2-3!
Schedule your consultation
In the consultation, your surgeon will evaluate whether you’re a candidate for Avéli or if other factors, such as laxity, cause your dimpled skin. You will identify groupings of specific depressions you’d like to have treated.
Have your one-time procedure
Under local anesthesia, your surgeon will target and sever the septa causing the individual depressions you’ve identified in your treatment plan.
See your 1-month results
Come in for your checkup after a month and be the first to compare your before and after pictures.
Click below to get started!
What You Should Know About Avéli
- Device is FDA-approved to treat cellulite since 2021
- Procedure is performed in a single in-office visit under local anesthesia
- Can be combined with other procedures
- Takes about 1 hour
- Most patients return to normal activities within 1 day of treatment
- Provides lasting results with effects showing 1-4 weeks after procedure
- Best for candidates in 19-30 BMI range. Calculate your BMI.
- Not recommended for patients with high skin laxity.
- Starts at $2,500. Eligible for 0% interest financing plans through several providers.
Visit myaveli.com to move the slider over each dimple, one at a time, to see numerous patient results up close!
Avéli Payment Plan
Visit our Payment Options for a free credit score check, plus links to our approved lenders – each varies slightly in their credit score cutoff. When approved, bring your lender account information to your consultation.
NuBody Concepts cosmetic surgery prices are all-inclusive – no hidden fees or surcharges!
About NuBody Concepts
We are located in Brentwood, TN on the Southeast corner of Granny White Pike and Old Hickory Blvd. We offer a serene and welcoming setting far from the busyness of everyday demands. Our pleasant, experienced, and professional team will ensure you feel welcomed and comfortable.
|Mon – Thu
|8:00 am – 4:30 pm
|8:00 am – 3:00 pm