Regrow Your Own Hair Naturally with a NeoGraft® Hair Transplant for Women
Many women experience hair loss as they age, just like men, and even younger adults can suffer from genetic hair loss. NeoGraft is a proven and easy way to regrow your own hair in a natural way—permanently. It’s the least invasive hair restoration treatment with the best results to combat thinning hair.
NeoGraft® Hair Restoration vs. the Strip Method
There are essentially two techniques for restoring lost hair: Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), also known as the Strip Method.
Many hair replacement centers use the strip hair replacement method. It uses hair from the back of your head, extracted as an entire strip of scalp, that is then broken down into follicles. This leaves a long-ish linear scar.
For women in particular, this method can be less effective. Female pattern hair loss is is often not confined to specific areas but a uniform thinning. This makes it difficult to extract hair from a single donor area.
For more detailed information on NeoGraft vs the strip method, visit our Hair Doctor website.
Compared to to the strip method, NeoGraft hair restoration has several advantages:
- Less invasive
- No stitches
- No staples
- No unsightly linear scar
- Faster recovery
- Minimal risk
How NeoGraft® Hair Restoration Works
NeoGraft hair restoration was adopted by select hair surgeons in the early 2000s as an alternative to the invasive FUT approach.
When you undergo a NeoGraft hair transplant, this is what happens:
- With our consultant you design a treatment plan showing your new hairline and the number of grafts you want.
- On the day of your procedure, you receive mild numbing, as well as the TV remote.
- Using the innovative NeoGraft handpiece, our NeoGraft Master Tech extracts individual follicles from the donor area(s).
- During this time, you can watch TV, chat, or even take a nap
- Using the same wand with reverse pneumatic pressure, our technician then inserts the grafts in the recipient area(s).
- At the end, you are left with a series of small pinprick-like dots in the donor area that take 7-10 days to scab over and heal.
- Using this NeoGraft FUE Technology, we are able to reduce the time and risk associated with traditional FUT (strip) procedures.
Our Commitment to Lasting, Natural-Looking Results
With our in-depth training and our commitment to excellence we are among the best hair replacement surgeons in Tennessee. We are not only experts at using the FUE technology, but we also consider ourselves as artists with a well-developed eye for aesthetics. Our dedicated hair transplant technician has nearly two decades of experience in his field and works exclusively at our centers. His well-honed skills in hair grafting achieve the most natural-looking results in our patients. We take extreme pride in what we do and look forward to helping you enhance your looks and boost your confidence.
Boost Your Confidence with a Hair Transplant
We understand how frustrating it can be to deal with natural hair loss, and we want to help. Call us to set up a personal consultation to find out how a NeoGraft hair transplant for women can grow your hair and your confidence. Whether you’ve just started losing hair or are looking for extensive hair grafts, we have the customized solution that will fit your needs. NuBody Concepts is committed to offering our patients the least invasive and most cost-effective treatment for hair restoration.