Repair your Skin with a NuBody Facial or Peel*
Dry and damaged skin brought on by aging and sun exposure is a common complaint for many women. The good news is that you have many different options to repair your skin and restore it to a younger and more radiant look. Using a wide range of product by Image Skincare, one of the most innovative skincare brands in the industry, NuBody Concepts offers standard and customized facials, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion. Our licensed aesthetician will help you select the best treatment for your skin type and desired outcome. A facial is essentially a deep cleansing of your face using purifying serums and moisturizers to clarify your pores, extract blackheads, and hydrate your skin. It may include the use of steam, massages, and masks. Chemical or medical peels strip your skin of its top layer with the application of a chemical solution to promote the growth of a newer, healthier layer. Microdermabrasion achieves a similar result as a peel, but it exfoliates your skin physically and not chemically.
*Offered in Germantown location only
Facials are the least invasive option to rejuvenate your skin. After your facial treatment your face will have a clean and refreshed look, and you don’t have to factor in any recovery time.
- Illuminating Facial – treats all forms of hyperpigmentation
- The Max Stem Cell Facial – treats fine lines and wrinkles as well as loss of elasticity and dull skin
- Be Clear Purifying Facial – treats oily and acne prone skin
- Anti-Aging Facial – treats redness and irritated, dry, or aging skin
If you prefer a different facial not listed here, ask our aesthetician for a customized package.
Our Image Skincare designer peels and treatments are offered as packages of six treatments administered in two-week intervals and can also be combined. Depending on how deep of a peel you are getting, there might be a short recovery time to allow for the redness to subside.
- Signature Facelift – treats redness-prone and dry or dehydrated skin, great for post laser treatment or surgery
- Lightening Lift – treats hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, and sun damage
- Wrinkle Lift – treats fine lines and other signs of aging
- Perfection Lift – treats advanced aging and uneven pigmentation
- O2 Lift – uses oxygen and plant-derived stem cells for more luminous skin
Our Diamond Microdermabrasion treatment is a non-invasive form of exfoliation to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and stretch marks. During this procedure, your dead skin cells are removed by the tiny diamonds on the tip of the machine, and then suctioned away. This allows for the products applied to your skin to penetrate deeper for immediate rejuvenation. To achieve the best results, Diamond Microdermabrasion can be combined with a medical peel.